Patients’ Rights Charter
1. Getting the optimal health care is right for the patient.
2. Information should be provided to the patient in an appropriate and sufficient manner.
3. The right to choose and decide freely on the receipt of health care should be respected.
4. The provision of health services should be based on respect for the privacy of the patient (right to privacy) and respect for the principle of confidentiality.
5. Access to an effective system for dealing with patient complaints.